As a market leader in Landscaping maintenance, we were formed in the 1980’s and have continued to expand year on year with pride & now have a presence with over 20 locations spanning across the UK, with that in mind we are now seeking to expand our team with an experienced Agricultural/Horticultural Fitter/Engineer who truly breathe our core values and want to join our forever growing company. Based at a depot in Welwyn Garden City.
• Servicing and repairing all horticultural equipment
• Fault finding and diagnostic work
• Visiting customer sites and conducting services on equipment
Skills and Experience
• A full clean driving licence
• Previous service and maintenance experience with vehicles/plant/horticultural/HGV
• Energetic, passionate and hardworking
• A team player able to work to tight deadlines
• A passion for what you do and able to contribute to the success and growth of the company
• Strong industry knowledge in horticultural space
The successful candidate will receive
• Excellent salary and competitive incentive scheme
• Ongoing training, development and support
• Opportunity to make your stamp and contribute to the success of the business.
• Career progression opportunities
Salary and benefits package will be discussed in the interview.
We welcome applicants from all sections of the community as we are an equal opportunities employer.
Please email C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
or click here for a downloadable/printable application form: Application Form – Return to: Vacancies, Continental Landscapes Ltd, Wychwood House, 4 Landscape Close, Weston On The Green, Oxfordshire, OX25 3SX.