In November 2017 we commenced a contract with Dalmuir Park Housing Association for the maintenance of all their housing areas in the Dalmuir and Old Kilpatrick areas of Clydebank. This covers the provision of the grounds maintenance service to open housing areas, tenements and sheltered accommodation sites. The contract has a term of 3 years and 5 months.
The full scope of the contract work includes:-
- Grass cutting to all areas on a two week cycle.
- Fortnightly litter picking of hard surfaces.
- Maintenance of shrub, rose and flower beds to maintain weed free.
- Herbicide application to hard surfaces to control weeds and moss
- Hedge maintenance and hedge cutting
- Annual tree maintenance of all mature trees
- Maintenance of hanging baskets and window boxes
- Power washing bin store areas
- Gritting of unadopted paths and roadways
- A 24 hour emergency call out service when required
To effectively provide the service we employ dedicated staff on the contract through the summer. The contract is being operated, managed and supervised form the main depot in Livingston.
This contract requires close liaison with the client and the clerk of works, we achieve this through the attendance of our manager and supervisor at the monthly progress meetings
On the linked page in the menu you can see the records/schedules in your area for the previous and future visits.