In April 2016 we commenced a grounds maintenance contract with Fife Housing Group and have retained the contract going into 2019. We undertake the maintenance of all their housing areas in the Dunfermline, Kirkcaldy and surrounding towns on either a fortnightly or monthly basis. The contract has a term of 3 years.
The full scope of the contract work includes:
- Grass cutting to open space areas and gardens on a two week cycle.
- Fortnightly litter picking and sweeping of hard surfaces.
- Maintenance of shrub, rose and flower beds to maintain weed free.
- Herbicide application to hard surfaces
- Monthly maintenance to flat entrances
To effectively provide the service we employ dedicated staff on the contract through the summer. The contract is being operated, managed and supervised form the main depot in Livingston.