In April 2019 we retained a contract with WESLO Housing Management for the maintenance of all their housing areas in the West Lothian and Falkirk areas. This covers the provision of the grounds maintenance service to open housing areas and sheltered complexes. The contract has a term of 3 years.
The full scope of the contract work includes:
- Grass cutting to open space areas on a two week cycle.
- Fortnightly litter picking and sweeping of hard surfaces.
- Maintenance of shrub, rose and flower beds to maintain weed free.
- Shrub trimming
- Annual winter shrub reduction
- Herbicide application to hard surfaces
- Herbicide application to all fence lines, gullies and obstructions
- Hedge maintenance and hedge cutting
- Annual survey of all mature trees
- Provision of an arboricultural service for the maintenance of trees
- A 24 hour emergency call out service when required
To effectively provide the service we employ dedicated staff on the contract through the summer. The contract is being operated, managed and supervised form the main depot in Livingston.
This contract requires close liaison with the client, we achieve this through the attendance of our manager and supervisor at monthly client meetings.
On the linked pages in the menu you can see the records/schedules in your area for: Grounds Maintenance, Hedge Maintenance, Herbicide Application and Shrub Pruning.